The CCCS Office of Institutional Research archives and maintains student data and coordinates college data collection and reporting to meet state and federal requirements. The office also functions as a liaison between college users and system information technology in representing student data needs. In addition, the office provides data analysis and prepares reports in support of system data needs.
Data includes information on student enrollment, demographics, course information, assessment, degrees awarded, and elements required under the “Student Right to Know” Act. Additional information may be available in the future with the planned development of a student tracking system.
Colorado Community College System Facts
Click below for overview PDFs on CCCS including: institutional fact sheets, stakeholder and funding information, details about how we strengthen Colorado, and profiles of our signature programs.
The Economic Contributions of the Colorado Community College System (Independent Study)
- Overview of Findings (PDF download)
- Findings from the Student Perspective (PDF download)
- Findings from the Taxpayer Perspective (PDF download)
- Findings from the Business Perspective (PDF download)
- 87-page in-depth analysis of Investment Effectiveness and Economic Growth (PDF download)