SBCCOE’s Strategic Plan
Performance Contract Reports
The passage of Senate Bill 04-189, known as the College Opportunity Fund, required that each higher education governing board negotiate a performance contract with the Colorado Department of Higher Education. As part of the contract between the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education and the Department of Higher Education, the Colorado Community College System provides an annual report due in December on results of current efforts to increase retention and degree completion for all students and results of programs to increase enrollment, retention, and graduation of underserved students.
Calculating the Productivity of Innovation: Using a Simplified Cost-Benefit Analysis to Promote Effective Practice
The simplified cost-benefit analysis presented in this report demonstrates how investments in innovation can support themselves, over time, through increased retention of students. Included is an Excel workbook with an analysis template and examples.
- National Center for Higher Education Management – comparative data for states and counties
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
- Career and College Readiness – resources to support transition into postsecondary education and the individual career and academic planning (ICAP) process
- Colorado Career Network
- America's Career Info.net
- America's Job Bank
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- Colorado Workforce Development Council