Colorado companies which meet certain baseline criteria are eligible to apply for Colorado First and Existing Industry funds in a competitive grant process. The first step in the process is to contact your local customized training community college representative for assistance. Please see the community college contact list.
Companies moving to Colorado or existing Colorado companies who are adding new employees are eligible for Colorado First Funds.
Companies adding technology or changing their business strategies in an effort to stay competitive in the market can expand the capabilities of their workforce with Existing Industry Funds.
Colorado First and Existing Industry Grants
- Calendar of grant periods and deadlines, FY 16
- Application Criteria Form, FY 16
- Financial Review Guidelines, FY 16
- Company Financial Information Form, FY 16
- Description of College Service Areas
Maps of College Service Areas
- Report to the Joint Budget Committee- Fiscal Year 2014
- Report to the Joint Budget Committee- Fiscal Year 2013