The CCCS System Office hires employees into three types of positions: Administrative, Professional – Technical; Classified; and Adjunct Instructors. Our community colleges hire additional positions such as Faculty, Student Hourly, and Work Studies.
Administrative, Professional-Technical (APT) Positions – APT positions have been exempted from the State of Colorado personnel system pursuant to state law. These positions are at-will and regulated by the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education Policies and Procedures.
Classified Positions – CCCS is a part of the State of Colorado personnel system. Classified positions are those that apply to the personnel system and are regulated by the Colorado State Personnel Board Rules and Personnel Director’s Administrative Procedures. Employment opportunities for Classified positions at the CCCS System Office and our 13 community colleges can be found on the Colorado Division of Human Resources website.
CCCOnline Instructors – CCCS hires Adjunct Instructors to teach online courses through CCCOnline. Adjunct Instructors are hired to teach courses on a temporary, as needed basis. When openings in programs are available for the coming semester, they will be listed below. Please note that although courses are taught online, preference is given to Colorado residents.
Our College Job Boards
- Colorado Community College System Job Opportunities
- CCCOnline Job Opportunities
- Arapahoe Community College Job Opportunities
- Colorado Northwestern Community College Job Opportunities
- Community College of Aurora Job Opportunities
- Community College of Denver Job Opportunities
- Front Range Community College Job Opportunities
- Lamar Community College Job Opportunities
- Morgan Community College Job Opportunities