The Finance & Administration department:
- Oversees, as Chief Financial Officer for 13 Colorado community colleges, the functions of accounting, payroll, accounts payable, internal audit, system-wide budgeting. The System serves about 127,000 undergraduate students, which is equal to about 53,000 full-time equivalent students, with annual revenues of about $600 million.
- Develops system-wide fiscal policies for recommendation to the President and Board.
- Supervises the facilities planning and development function for the System.
- Liaison for the System with the staff of the State Legislature, Office of State Planning and Budget, State Controller, Colorado Commission on Higher Education and other colleges, universities, agencies and organizations on financial matters of mutual concern.
- Provides Internal Audit Services to the colleges.
- Prepares System-wide Financial Statements.
Forms, Policies, & Handbooks
Purchasing & Requisitions
Procurement Card (PCard) Forms and Resources
State of Colorado Purchasing Policies
Surplus Property Disposal Forms
Contact your Human Resources department for the Fall 2016 – Summer 2017 application
Fleet Management / Motor Pool reservation service provides access to Motor Pool reservations 24 hours a day, Register for New Account & Rental Rates