Finance & Administration
- Oversees, as Chief Financial Officer for 13 Colorado community colleges, the functions of accounting, payroll, accounts payable, internal audit, system-wide budgeting. The System serves about 50,000 students, which is equal to about 34,000 full-time equivalent students, with annual revenues of about $397,000,000 including current and plant funds.
- Develops system-wide fiscal policies for recommendation to the President and Board.
- Supervises the facilities planning and development function for the System.
- Liaison for the System with the staff of the State Legislature, Office of State Planning and Budget, State Controller, Colorado Commission on Higher Education and other colleges, universities, agencies and organizations on financial matters of mutual concern.
- Provides Internal Audit Services to the colleges.
- Prepares System-wide Financial Statements.